Ecuador vs Colombia ticket prices at Rodrigo Paz stadium, South American Qualifying match.
At 10:00 a.m. on Monday, October 2, ticket sales commenced for the Ecuador versus Colombia match for Date 4 of the Qualifying Matches.
Fans holding Gold and Silver memberships will have their tickets automatically displayed on their www.fanfef.com profile. On the other hand, individuals with Bronze membership will have the option to buy their tickets.
Get to know FanFEF
The Ecuadorian Soccer Federation (FEF) sells tickets for Ecuador’s home matches in the 2026 World Cup Qualifiers digitally. Ecuafútbol informed that fans must register at www.FanFEF.com to purchase tickets to watch the Tricolor.
Commencing from Tuesday, October 3, at 4:00 p.m., ticket sales will be accessible to the general public.
Ecuador vs Colombia Ticket prices:
- General: USD 35 / Bronze USD 26
- Western grandstand: USD 60 / Bronze USD 48
- Eastern grandstand: USD 60 / Bronze USD 48
- Western central grandstand: USD 90 / Bronze USD 77
- Eastern central grandstand: USD 90 / Bronze USD 77
- Eastern side box: USD 110 / Bronze USD 99
- Western side box: USD 110 / Bronze USD 99
- Eastern central box: USD 150 / Bronze USD 135
- Western central box: USD 150 / Bronze USD 135
If you are staying at Hostal Galapagos Natural Life and want to watch the game between Ecuador vs Colombia, we offer you the best comfort in rooms.
- Delicious Breakfast
- Hot shower
Finally, should you wish to make a reservation, we encourage you to do so by visiting the following link: BOOKING NOW!. Alternatively, you can also complete your reservation on our official website at www.hostelsquito.net. Your comfort and convenience are our top priorities, and we look forward to hosting you during this exciting event!”