Ecuador vs Chile ticket prices at Rodrigo Paz stadium, South American Qualifier match.
The Ecuadorian Football Federation (FEF) has put tickets on sale for the match between Ecuador and Chile, for the 2026 World Cup Qualifiers, to be played on November 21 (18:30).
Those who registered on the website www.fanfef.com and have the ‘Gold’ membership were granted with the purchase preference. This membership guarantees a place in the box for the next seven matches of the national team at the Rodrigo Paz Delgado stadium.
Get to know FanFEF
The Ecuadorian Soccer Federation (FEF) sells tickets for Ecuador’s home matches in the 2026 World Cup Qualifiers digitally. Ecuafútbol informed that fans must register at www.FanFEF.com to purchase tickets to watch the Tricolor.
Each person who has registered on the website has the possibility to purchase up to a maximum of eight tickets. These tickets can be purchased using credit or debit cards.
Ecuador vs Chile Ticket prices:
- General: USD 35 / Bronze USD 26
- Western grandstand: USD 60 / Bronze USD 48
- Eastern grandstand: USD 60 / Bronze USD 48
- Western central grandstand: USD 90 / Bronze USD 77
- Eastern central grandstand: USD 90 / Bronze USD 77
- Eastern side box: USD 110 / Bronze USD 99
- Western side box: USD 110 / Bronze USD 99
- Eastern central box: USD 150 / Bronze USD 135
- Western central box: USD 150 / Bronze USD 135
If you are staying at Hostal Galapagos Natural Life and want to watch the game between Ecuador vs Chile, we offer you the best comfort in rooms.
- Delicious Breakfast
- Hot shower
Finally, should you wish to make a reservation, we encourage you to do so by visiting the following link: BOOKING NOW!. Alternatively, you can also complete your reservation on our official website at www.hostelsquito.net. Your comfort and convenience are our top priorities, and we look forward to hosting you during this exciting event!”